T-Break (ティ・ブレイク) is a CD-ROM-based board game of peg solitaire, also known as solo noble, for the Pippin Atmark console.
The Pippin version of T-Break was developed by Infocity and released in Japan in 1996. It was re-released by Infocity for Macintosh and Windows on May 8, 2008.
- ↑ Bandai Pippin TBreak by Mark Johnson, Flickr. 2012-03-02.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ T・BREAK｜インフォシティ (Japanese), Infocity. 2008-05-08.
- T-Break official page at Infocity (Japanese)
- T-Break at Universal Videogames List