Pippin Software Development Kit (SDK) CD-ROMs were issued by Apple Computer to selected developers to facilitate creating titles for the Pippin platform. These included APIs and extensions that were based on the Macintosh operating system.
- Pippin SDK CD (developer release 0, APL-1, December 1995)
- Pippin Developer SDK (version 1.0, February 1996) - Requires GM ROM or later.
- Pippin Developer SDK (version 1.1, April 1996)
- Pippin SDK CD (developer release 1, APL-?, May 1995) - Pippin OS ver 1.1
- Pippin ROM Update (with SDK 1.1 additions, September 1996)
- Pippin SDK CD-ROM (November 13, 1996) - Includes Pippin 1.2 ROM Update.