SeesawC 2: My favorite places 400 (シーソーシー２ すきなところでえいたんご 400) is a CD-ROM-based edutainment title developed by Ai Ga Areba Daijobu for the Pippin Atmark console.
SeesawC 2 uses games and videos about places to teach 400 vocabulary words. Printing from the Pippin is supported through a limited number of Apple printers.
Though four volumes of the SeesawC series had been announced in Bandai's Pippin Title CD-ROM Catalog, only the first two appear to have been released for the Pippin platform.
SeesawC 2 was published in Japan by Bandai as a hybrid disc for Pippin and Macintosh in 1996. Windows versions were released in Japan by Synergy Works (シナジーワークス).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme. Accessed 2017-05-03.
- ↑ English, Cool Family. Accessed 2017-05-21.
- ↑ Let’s Play Apple Pippin: SeeSawC (2) (French) by Pierre Dandumont, Le Journal du Lapin. 2018-07-01.
- ↑ SeesawC シリーズ (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-21.
- ↑ こども英語シー・ソー・シー２, VCDS (Japanese). Accessed 2018-09-28.
- ↑ シー・ソー・シー２ すきなものだけえいたんご 400 Words, VCDS (Japanese). Accessed 2018-09-28.