Racing Days is a CD-ROM-based driving game for Pippin consoles. It was developed by Kitt Peak and distributed in Japan and the United States by Bandai Digital Entertainment in 1996.
The player can select between single play, network play, and simulation modes. This was the only Pippin @WORLD title to be released in the United States with multiplayer support.
The Japanese release for Pippin Atmark
was advertised as also being compatible with Power Macintosh
An updated version, Racing Days R, was released for Macintosh by Feral Interactive in 1999 and was ported to Pocket PC by Kitt Peak in 2001.
- ↑ @WORLD Software - Games, Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. Archived 1997-04-04.
- ↑ Pippin software, Bandai Digital Entertainment, Japan. Archived 1997-06-27.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ Racing Days (Apple / Bandai Pippin) by Die-Hard Gamer, YouTube. 2010-02-11.
- ↑ Video Game Bible 1985-2002, p.61.
- ↑ Racing Days, Crappy Game's Wikia.
- ↑ Support for the Mac version of... Racing Days R, Feral Interactive.
- ↑ Racing Days for Pocket PC, Game Watch (Japanese). 2001-04-26.