The game uses CyberFlix's patented Force-Vector Kinetic Engine, which was derived from the combat game engine used in Creepy Castle and Skull Cracker, both designed or programmed by CyberFlix founder William "Bill" Appleton.
The gameplay features elements of fighting and side-scrolling action.
Robb Dean and Rand Cabus of CyberFlix traveled to Japan to gain access to authentic materials for the game.
The Pippin version was released in 1996 by Bandai Digital Entertainment, followed by the Macintosh and Windows 3.1 versions in October of that year. International distribution of the game was handled by Dinamic Multimedia.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Power Rangers Zeo vs. the Machine Empire - Level 1 by Zordnia, YouTube. 2011-10-10.
- ↑ Bandai Digital Entertainment and Graphix Zone to release new Power Rangers Zeo CD-ROM game., BusinessWire. 1996-10-23.
- ↑ Creepy Castle, The Cutting Room Floor. Accessed 2015-01-06.
- ↑ Skull Cracker, MobyGames. Accessed 2018-04-10.
- ↑ MMPR - Prototypes, Interviews & Sprite Rips! Oh my! by Prototype, RangerBoard. 2017-08-27.
- ↑ @WORLD Software - Games, Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. Archived 1997-04-04.
- ↑ Ordering Software, Bandai Digital Entertainment. Archived 1997-07-12.
- ↑ Saban's Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire Releases, MobyGames.
- Power Rangers at Bandai Digital Entertainment (archived 1997-07-12)
- Power Rangers Zeo vs The Machine Empire at The Super Sentai and Power Rangers Wiki
- Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at GameFAQs
- Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at Giant Bomb
- Power Rangers Zeo vs. the Machine Empire at IMDb
- Saban's Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire (Pippin) at MobyGames
- Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at New Games Magazine
- Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at Universal Videogames List
- Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at Video Game Data Base (Portuguese)
- Power Rangers Zeo vs. the Machine Empire - Intro by Zordnia at YouTube
- @WORLD Software at Bandai Digital Entertainment USA (archived 1997-04-04)