Playskool Puzzles is a CD-ROM-based children's edutainment title for Pippin consoles which provides young users with over 100 puzzles to teach logic and problem-solving skills.
Playskool Puzzles was developed for Pippin @WORLD, Macintosh and Windows 3.1 by ImageBuilder Software. Hasbro Interactive published the Mac and Windows versions in January 1996, and Bandai Digital Entertainment published the Pippin version in 1996.
In 2000, it was bundled with the Macintosh versions of Candyland, Mr. Potato Head Saves Veggie Valley and Play-Doh Creations in a Mac Kids Pack CD-ROM from MacSoft.
- ↑ Video Game Bible 1985-2002 by Andy Slaven, p.60. Trafford Publishing.
- ↑ @WORLD Software - Educational, Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. Archived 1997-04-04.
- ↑ Edutainment CD-ROMs Gain Popularity With PC-Owner Parents by Steve Traiman, Billboard, p.77. 1996-02-24.
- ↑ Playskool Puzzles Releases, MobyGames.
- ↑ Mac Kids Pack CD-ROM Macintosh, CD Universe.
- ↑ Mac Kids Pack (Apple, 2000), eBay.