Keyboards were manufactured by Bandai for Pippin consoles and were connected through the AppleJack (P-ADB) port. These keyboards featured a digitizing tablet with stylus. Its clamshell design allowed it be closed after use.
An adapter dongle could also be used to connect a Macintosh ADB keyboard to a Pippin console. Likewise, a Pippin keyboard and tablet could be used on a Mac through a corresponding adapter and system extension.
- Atmark Keyboard (white), Product ID: PA-82003. (sold separately for Pippin Atmark)
- @WORLD Keyboard (black), Model No: PW-10003. (very rare, included with some Pippin @WORLD sets)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Pippin @WORLD User's Manual p.33, Bandai Digital Entertainment. 1996.
- ↑ Bandai Pippin Image Archive, The Mac Geek.
- ↑ Demystifying the Bandai Pippin Developer Dongle, Peter Wong. 2010-04-29.
- ↑ The Pippin keyboard / tablet on a Mac (French), Le Journal du Lapin. 2016-07-11.
- ↑ Testing the Apple Pippin: Part 2. by xsuicidesn0wmanx, Gamelust. 2016-08-09
- Apple Pippin : mouse and keyboard at Le Journal du Lapin (2016-06-12)
- The keyboard / tablet of the Pippin (Atmark) (French) at Le Journal du Lapin (2017-07-09)
- The Pippin @World version of the keyboard / tablet (French) at Le Journal du Lapin (2017-08-13)
- Atmark Keyboard (JP) at VGCollect