Graduation Real was developed by Bandai Visual and Head Room. It was first released in Japan on March 8, 1996 for PlayStation by Bandai's Emotion Digital Software, which also released a Macintosh version. NEC InterChannel (インターチャンネル) released PC-FX and Windows 95 versions in 1998.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Pippin software, Bandai Digital Entertainment, Japan. Archived 1997-06-27.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 卒業R～Graduation Real (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-21.
- ↑ Sotsugyō: Graduation Real Releases, MobyGames.
- Sotsugyou R: Graduation Real at GameFAQs
- Sotsugyou R - Graduation Real at PlayStation DataCenter
- Sotsugyou R - Graduation Real (Limited Edition) at PlayStation DataCenter
- Sotsugyou R: Graduation Real (Limited Edition) at VGArchive
- Sotsugyou R - Graduation Real at Video Games Museum
- 卒業R / Graduation R at XKD Laboratory