Circus! features eight games starring a cast of original characters: clowns Max and Dynamite, Carmelita the singing parrot, Rex the magician, and others; Fun exercises that teach pattern recognition, estimation, sequencing, and even some basic physics along with dance steps and great songs; Musical instruments that leave trails of color as you play, and a mysterious magic trunk full of tricks.
Circus! was developed by Matra Hachette Multimedia and first released as a hybrid disc by Voyager Company for Windows 3.1 and Macintosh in the United States in November 1994, and in Europe in 1995.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ Circus! by Ayshe Farman-Farmaian, Voyager, Matra Hachette. 1994. OCLC: 33068779.
- ↑ Circus CD-ROM, Book Depository.
- ↑ Circus! Releases, MobyGames.
- ↑ Circus!, Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-16.
- ↑ Let’s Play Apple Pippin: Circus! (French) by Pierre Dandumont, Journal du Lapin. 2018-03-18.