The AppleJack (P-ADB) connector is a ruggedized version of the Apple Desktop Bus (ADB) port used on Pippin consoles. AppleJack controllers were produced in wired and infrared (IR) wireless versions; the latter was released on November 22, 1996. Adapter dongles could be used to connect ADB devices designed for Macintosh with Pippin systems, and vice versa.
- ↑ Pippin @WORLD User's Manual p.2, Bandai Digital Entertainment. 1996.
- ↑ AppleJack, Techni's Controller and Peripheral Museum.
- ↑ ATMARK WIRELESS CONTROLLER-SET (Japanese), Atmark Channel. Archived 1997-06-29.
- ↑ Demystifying the Bandai Pippin Developer Dongle, Peter Wong. 2010-04-29.
- Applejack Input Device Driver (PDF) at The Mac Geek